“Promoting employee wellbeing and professional development is the single most powerful way of enhancing performance and productivity in an organisation”
Visionary companies know that employee health has a financial impact on business. These companies empower employees by providing health, wellness and self care programmes.
How do you know when you or your employees are lacking in self-care?
Ideally Self care programmes should be a standard part of employee welfare and be ongoing and preventative rather than a quick fire fighting fix.
Awareness of your body, mind and emotions provide the information you need so that you can determine if some self-care is in order. The place we see the effects of lack of self care is in our relationships with work colleagues or family. However most people are too busy looking after others needs, business needs, that they have lost the ability to reflect and be self aware.
Some signs that self care is in order
- Low in energy
- Feeling stressed,
- Feeling unsupported
- Irritated or frustrated with self or others
- Critical or cynical
- Lacking motivation, procrastinating
- Lacking zest or passion for life
- Easily triggered emotionally (crying easily, short tempered, etc.)
Authentic Self-care Program
Authentic Self Care for Business workshops provide a structure on which your employees and business can thrive. Rather than focusing on superficial strategies and exercise we dive deep into the essence of self care. The workshop is very much focused on the individual, creating balance and building resilience, it flows naturally from there to communication, relationships and team work.
Workshop themes can be arranged to suit individual companies needs and time constraints and can include:
Theme 1 – The Art of Awareness
- The core pattern trap we all operate from and what it means for us.
- Limiting beliefs that control all decisions
- Self awareness – the first step in creating what you want.
Theme 2 – Mindfulness as a way to Self awareness
- Stress and resilience
- Core Beliefs as related to Mental and emotional wellbeing
Theme 3 – Choice Point and Accountability
Theme 4 – Compassion and leadership
Theme 5 – Health and Healing
This program is run as a full day program, but can be run on two separate half days.
For further information contact email@example.com
Some of the Benefits of the Authentic Self-Care Program
- Renewed energy
- Ability to deal with stress
- Creating feelings of happiness, calm and peace within
- Increased confidence & self-esteem
- Increased passion for life & motivation to succeed
- Positive mental, emotional and physical health
- Improved concentration and communication
- Relaxation and wellbeing for employees
- Vastly improved relationships and connections
What others say;